Many people fail to draft a Will simply because they do not realise the consequences of passing away without a Will in place, or they think it is a burdensome process.
The results of leaving your loved ones behind without a valid Will can be catastrophic. Your Last Will & Testament is a vital document that ensures the following:
- Your last wishes will be delivered upon
- Your bequests are binding and not dictated to by intestate succession
- Your children’s inheritances avoid the governmental "Guardian Fund" and are preserved in their own trust for their sole benefit
- Inheritances are precluded from subsequent marital contracts
- The appointment of capable, professional and accountable persons to execute your deceased estate and manage the testamentary trust assets thereafter